A whole new look!
The SAE has redesigned its website to serve you better. This is just one of several steps to make SAE your portal to the mobility world. Please take a moment to read the summary of new features below. After you've spent some time on the site, tell us what you think.
A whole new look!
- A simple, clean menu system that provides more efficient navigation
- Improved search functions that are faster and more complete
Upgraded features for registered users (If you haven't registered yet, you should register to enjoy these features).
- Option within MySAE to have SAE optimize your web experience. If you select this option, SAE will customize its broad selection of information to accommodate your areas of technical interest.
- Online forms, such as those used for ordering products, applying for membership, and registering for seminars will be filled in automatically with your contact information to save you time.
- Unlimited secure access to your personal information and MySAE preferences. Updates to personal information take effect immediately and can be changed at any time. Changes made here also apply to your membership record (if you are a member).
- If you choose, we will notify you when events, seminars, publications, etc. become available within your area of interest.
- Centralized login. Only one SAE login is needed to give you access to every area in which you participate (members only areas, MySAE personalization, forums, etc).
- "My Member Info" page gives access to membership information like years of membership, membership number, expiration date, grade, discount programs, number of members sponsored, events attended and more.
- On-line membership application with immediate access to member benefits, including member pricing for products available on the SAE website.
- Quicker forums access. If you are registered to use the forums, you no longer need to log in twice. All SAE websites share the same login.
New Specialty Sites