- Enhanced HFC-134a Immediate Relief to Greenhouse Gas Emissions - Stephen O. Andersen
- SAE Alternate Refrigerant Cooperative Research Project - Project Overview
- 7 Years of On-the-Road Experience with the Refrigerant CO2 - Juergen Koehler, Michael Sonnekalb, and Sven Foersterling
- Energy Analysis of Refrigerant Cycles - J�rgen Wertenbach
- Regulation of Fluorinated Gases in Automotive Air Conditioning Systems in the European Union - Matti Vainio
- Cost optimized flexible A/C HP-Hoses for R744-Systems - Carlo Burkhardt
- Heat Transfer Coefficients and Pressure Gradients for Refrigerant R152a - G.D. Mathur, Ph.D., P.E.
- Improvement Potential of Automotive Air Conditioning with R-134a - Wayne O. Forrest, James A. Baker, and Prasad Kadle, Ph.D.
- Secondary Loop R-152a Mobile A/C System - Mahmoud Ghodbane, Ph.D. and Hans Fernqvist
- R-152a Mobile A/C with Directed Relief Safety System - Mahmoud Ghodbane, Ph.D., James A. Baker, William R. Hill, and Stephen O. Andersen, Ph.D.
- Risk Analysis of CO2 and HFC-152a Refrigerants in MACs - Erin Birgfeld
- Life Cycle Analysis Framework - A Comparison of R134a and R134a Enhanced Systems - Bill Hill and Stella Papasavva
- Adapting a Vehicle from a R134a to a R744 (CO2) AC System - Sam Collier, Steve Memory, Jianmin Yin, Mark Gunter, Gerardo Diaz, and Frank Vetter
- Comparative Analysis of the Potential Risks of Alternative Refrigerants for AC Systems in Automobiles - Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Hussels and Dr.-Ing. Karsten Drewes
- Fluid Transport Components for R744 - Joern Froehling
- Consequences of the Newest Improvements in R-744 Systems - Jostein Pettersen and Petter Neks�
- Development of CO2 A/C System - Masahiro Iguchi, Torahide Takahashi, Kojiro Nakamura, Tomohiro Maruyama, and Junichiro Hara
- New Developments in Elastomeric Hose for Evolving Mobile Air Conditioning Systems - Brad Haines
- National and World Fuel Savings and CO2 Emission Reductions by Increasing Vehicle Air Conditioning COP - John Rugh and Valerie Hovland
- Design and Performance of Improved R-744 System Based on 2002 Technology - Pega Hrnjak
- CO2 Expander to Improve System Efficiency - P. Binneberg, C. Norris, and F. Rinne
- Standard Specification R744 AC Systems - Juergen Wertenbach and Dr. Robert Mager
- Assessment Workshop