April 21-23, 2015
Detroit, Michigan, USA
The Connected Vehicle Professional™ Credentialing ProgramDesigned to build a valuable skill set and increase professional credibility in the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Community, the Connected Vehicle Professional (CVP)™ Credentialing Program is a comprehensive curriculum launched by SAE International, the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA), and Mobile Comply. A vendor-neutral certification, the CVP signifies an individual possesses the complete knowledge and comprehension needed to perform tasks involving connected vehicle and intelligent transportation best practices, in-vehicle safety, infrastructure, communication protocols, security and more. Designed for all engineering, technical, and industry professionals who touch the "connected vehicle," the multi-course program provides the understanding of vehicle and infrastructure connectivity necessary to operate within the rapidly advancing field of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and Connected Vehicles. A blended-learning approach combines extensive online learning and resource activities with classroom sessions that emphasize problem solving, Q&A, and real-world case studies. Professionals who are awarded the SAE International/Connected Vehicle Trade Association Certificate of Competency are able to:
- Identify and differentiate the elements of the various technological functions that pertain to connected vehicle technologies.
- Discuss deployment, integration, and support of many forms of communication protocols.
- Discuss management of a safe and efficient mobile environment within the domain of transportation.
- Identify how information and entertainment can be used in vehicle communication.
- Discuss emerging technologies relative to connected vehicle technologies.
- Identify software development languages and become familiar with software tools.
- Connected Vehicle vision
- Connected Vehicle application concepts
- Performance functions
- Mobile communication protocols
- Technology (methodologies within the connected vehicle ecosystem, hardware, architectural components and software)
- Applications that ensure a globally informed awareness
This course emphasizes connected vehicle standards from various organizations such as SAE, IEEE and other standardization groups. This also exposes learners to multiple organizations and programs recognized throughout the industry. Emphasis for this class is on Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2V), Vehicle-to-Data (V2D) technologies. To ensure a globally informed awareness, learners will be presented with in-depth wide-ranging course materials, suggested domestic and internationally source reading resources, and tested on various key areas of instruction. Connected Vehicle Professional III - Data, Markets, Policy and Regulations
Course III focuses on data generated by connected vehicle. Further, learners are introduced to major consortia and agencies supporting the development, implementation and regulation of connected cars and other connected vehicle ecosystems. Additionally, learners are provided overviews on policies and regulations-being introduced into this space. To ensure a globally informed awareness, learners will be presented with in-depth wide-ranging course materials, suggested domestic and internationally source reading resources, and tested on various key areas of instruction. For more information on the program, course content, and scheduled offerings, contact Mobile Comply at 1-866-379-2472 or email@example.com