April 12-14, 2016
Detroit, Michigan, USA
The SAE 2016 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address current challenges, seek new windows for discovery and exploration, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future. This year's theme, Powering Possibilities, represents a world of untapped discoveries in the automotive industry. Join us at SAE 2016 World Congress.
- A message from our Executive Leadership
- Young Professionals speak about Powering Possibilities at SAE World Congress
- Want to attend but need approval from your boss? Use this templated letter.
- Maximize your stay in Detroit! Attend SAE High Efficiency IC Engines Symposium
- Register now for a Professional Development seminar at Congress
- World Congress Photo Gallery, Day 1, Day 2
- "To Drive, Or Not To Drive" - SAE Tech Hub Speaker Jason Torchinsky of Jalopnik
- New SAE World Congress TV partnership with WebsEdge debuts at Congress!
- SAE Tech Hub returns for a second year at World Congress. View Details.
- Visit the SAE Booth - featuring the first look at the new Digital Library Platform
Thank you to our sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors. View the complete list of sponsoring companies.