Meet the SAE 2016 World Congress Featured Speakers
SAE 2016 World Congress Annual Banquet
- Join us at the industry's premier gala as we celebrate industry accomplishments and honor the top OEM and supplier executives.
Young Professional Activities
- SAE is planning exciting activities to engage and foster Young Professionals and students at World Congress. If you are a Young Professional, you won't want to miss this!
- Support advancing women in the automotive industry by joining us for power-themed refreshments, networking, and a series of TEDx talks by three powerful women.
Annual Business Meeting
- Join us for the 2016 Annual Business Meeting for all members of SAE International.
SAE/MI Innovation Alliance Competition Finals: Global Automotive and Mobility Innovation Challenge
- Hear finalists compete for a chance to win more than $200,000 in business acceleration services at the 8th Annual Innovation Accelerator Competition.
SAE Career Fair
- The SAE 2016 World Congress Career Fair will provide the opportunity for mobility industry engineers and professionals to explore available jobs, network, and meet with professional recruiters, and representatives from OEMs and suppliers.
SAE Detroit Section All-New 2016 Prius Vehicle Event
- Don't miss the popular SAE Detroit Section Vehicle Event featuring the all-new 2016 Prius. Ticket holders are invited to attend the social hour prior to the meeting, providing the perfect opportunity to interact with engineering professionals and peers.
- If you haven't already, register today using your member discount, and check out the following member activities and opportunities.
Awards & Recognition Ceremony
- SAE honors the accomplishments of your peers in engineering at this ceremony and reception.
Fellows Reception & Dinner
- New Fellows will be honored in a formal ceremony on Monday, April 11, 2016.
See What's Next from SAE
- Join us Tuesday and Wednesday in the TechHub, located in the exhibit hall, at 5:15 pm for a major announcement and as we reveal a new look for our platform - the Digital Library. You may know the Digital Library as the place for mobility engineering resources, but now it's getting even better. Receive a free gift for attending. Don't miss this exciting event.
Powering Possibilities Through Mobility History
- Don't miss this technical session, presented by the SAE Mobility History Committee, Tuesday, April 12.