April 21-23, 2015
Detroit, Michigan, USA
AttendTop 4 Reasons to Attend SAE 2015 World Congress: Knowledge: Hear from the best and the brightest the industry has to offer with topics covering the spectrum of automotive engineering.
Networking: Expose yourself and your team to new ideas and new perspectives, participate in Q&A with Subject Matter Experts, and benchmark best practices.
Innovators Only Exhibition: Discover what's new from proven industry innovators - OEM's, top-tier suppliers, and other related companies from around the world.
Management Program: Listen in on fascinating dialogue, realize trends, and gain valuable insight from respected industry leaders.
Who Attends SAE World Congress?
Last year, over 11,000 people attended SAE 2014 World Congress. Attendees consisted of:
- Engineering Management
- Industry Executives
- Government/Military Officials
ATTENDEES BY COMPANY TYPE:
- Automotive OEM's 27%
- Tier 1/Systems Integrator 16%
- Design/Testing/R&D Services 23%
- Parts & Components Supplier 19%
- Academia 7%
- Heavy Duty 5%
- Government 3%
What You Can Look Forward to in 2015
- 11,000 registrants
- 3 full days (and evenings) of networking
- 40+ countries represented
- 7 technology topic tracks
- 1,500+ technical presentations
- 1,400 published manuscripts
- 60 executive panelists - in the AVL Technology Leadership Center and FEV Powertrain Innovation Forum
- 40+ Chats with the Experts
- 850+ Annual Banquet guests
- 150+ Innovator's Only Exhibitors - Expo-Only Passes will continue to be available!
- 20+ Ride and Drive vehicles
- 100 SAE Awards presented
- 30+ Professional Development Seminars
- 80+ OEM, Supplier and SAE Committee and Board Meetings
Benefits of Attending
SAE 2015 World Congress represents an unparalleled opportunity to explore new technology through both technical sessions and the Innovators Only Exhibition. In short, SAE 2015 World Congress is:
- The best venue for automotive technology trends
- The most outstanding networking and learning experience
- The gathering place of the best talent in the engineering field
- The most important meeting place for global networking practitioners
- And, the greatest event to meet new companies and view new technologies