Ride and Drive Program
A limited formal Ride N Drive to evaluate system performance and comfort level of various vehicle MAC systems will be offered.
The following are requirements for those planning on participating in the formal ride and drive event:
- Pre-registration is required for the formal ride and drive. Participation is based on vehicle availability. Cars will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Participation is required each day when you are assigned to a vehicle. This ensures accuracy for the evaluation of the vehicles. PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT REGISTER IF THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ALL THREE DAYS.
- Formal ride participants MUST wear slacks and a short sleeved shirt. No shorts will be allowed.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Drivers must show a valid driver's license as well as providing proof of personal auto insurance.