Directions, Hotel, and Travel Information
Kingsmill Resort and Spa (Map)
1010 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Hotel Reservation Form
- All attendees are responsible for their own lodging and travel arrangements.
- A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Kingsmill Resort and Spa.
- SAE's group rate is $199 per room per night single or double occupancy plus local, state and federal applicable taxes.
- Reservations must be made through the Kingsmill Resort and Spa by calling (800) 832-5665 or (757) 253-1703 and refer to the name of the event (Aerospace in the News). All reservations must be received by the hotel no later than Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Hotel Check In/Check Out
Check-out: 11:00 am
Driving directions from Washington DC/Richmond:
Take Interstate 95 South to Interstate 295 South (around Richmond). Then take 295 South to Interstate 64 East towards Williamsburg/Norfolk to Exit 242-A onto 199 West. Follow 199 to the first traffic light, take a left at the light into Kingsmill. The attendant at the security gate house will direct you to the Resort Center.
Driving directions from Norfolk/Newport News:
Take Interstate 64 West to Exit 242-A onto 199 West. Follow this to the first traffic light, taking a left at the light, into Kingsmill. The attendant at the security gate house will direct you to the Resort Center.
Kingsmill provides a complimentary shuttle for our guests while on property offering transportation between their guestrooms, the Sports Club, the Resort Center and the Golf Club House. Our complimentary Kingsmill shuttle operates at scheduled times to transport our guests to and from Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Group transfers are available for your group from local airports and around town.
By rail: Amtrak provides daily service to Williamsburg from Washington, D.C. and points north.
By rental car: Major car rental companies are available at three airports. While on property, our Resort Concierge can assist you with any arrangements for a rental car.
Kingsmill Resort & Spa, owned and operated by Busch Properties, Inc., one of the Anheuser-Busch Companies, is the perfect setting for all meeting events. Nestled in a planned residential community, few resorts or conference centers provide such a unique opportunity for a variety of groups. The advanced facilities in our Conference Center provide a businesslike environment for those who choose not to be too far away from the office. Our conference level meeting rooms complete with a multi-service business center and dedicated conference concierge hosts small to mid-sized meetings. Our two ballrooms open up to extraordinary river views and accommodate groups up to 500. Kingsmill offers the perfect balance between business and pleasure.
The Kingsmill Resort & Spa offers guests the following hotel and room amenities:
The warm, inviting rooms merge Colonial tradition with modern features expected from an award-winning resort.
- 425 newly renovated guest rooms and suites with flexible one-, two- and three-bedroom configurations to suit families, business travelers and couples seeking a quiet hideaway in a gorgeous resort setting along the banks of the James River .
- The all-new guest rooms and suites combine high-tech enhancements like electronic light controls, halogen reading lights and high-speed Internet access with stylish furnishings. Suites also feature wood burning fireplaces, laundries and fully equipped kitchens with icemakers and wine racks.
- All sleeping rooms feature chic American Standard baths, Kingsmill Resort and Spa's exclusive, lush towels and hops-infused soaps and shampoos.
- Luxurious bedding and piles of pillows give guests the best in sleeping accommodations.
- The suites include fully equipped kitchens, spacious dining and living areas, fireplaces and outdoor decks.
- All guest rooms and suites feature stunning views of the resort's recreation options (including golf) or the majestic James River . Guests enjoy these views from the privacy of their own patio or deck.
Guests of the resort can relax and rejuvenate from head to soul with the following host of spa treatments:
- Massages including aromatherapy, reflexology, reiki, sports/deep tissue massages, la stone therapies
- Body Wraps such as oatmeal gommage and honey wrap, rose indulgence, and seaweed peppermint twist
- Facial services to include the classic European facial, multi-vitamin facial, gentleman's skin renewal
- Hair services including aromatherapy scalp massage, hydrating oil treatment, hair coloring services, and styling
- Offer Teen Spa Services ages 12-16 with parents/guardians
- Home to the LPGA's Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill
- Three 18-hole championship golf courses available for play throughout the year
- Year round golf academy offering half day and full day golf school as well as private instruction and lessons
- Tennis club offers 15 courts, both clay and deco-turf, ball machine and tournament coordination, private lessons and instruction also are available.
- A brand-new marina is protected harbor along the James River with 100 boat slips
- Sports Club offers indoor and outdoor pools, exercise classes, fully equipped fitness center, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpool, basketball, racquetball courts and game room. Bike rental is also available.
- Walking and biking paths
There's as much to taste, savor and enjoy at Kingsmill as there is to do, see and play. With distinct, fine, and casual restaurants, there's an atmosphere and a menu for every mood and craving.
- Eagles at the Golf Club is our steak and chophouse that features exclusive beechwood-smoked meats.
- The Bray Bistro, which prides itself on highlighting contemporary trends in cooking and indigenous ingredients.
- Regatta's Caf� and Market features specialty pizzas and "spa/healthy" food.
- Marina Bar & Grille offers a relaxed, unique outdoor venue overlooking the James River. Light fare is served seasonally.
- Moody's Tavern is our after- hours lounge overlooking the James River, light fare is served.
- Bray Landing offers an area to meet and enjoy light fare and beverages along with a view of the James.
Kingsmill is ideally located with a wealth of opportunities for entertainment, education and adventure within a short drive.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, a European-themed park, offers exciting rides, shows and attractions set within six authentically themed villages.
- Colonial Williamsburg , a restored 18th-century town complete with period workshops and craftsmen, tavern homes and costumed guides also is just minutes away from the resort.
- Complimentary transportation to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg is provided on the Kingsmill shuttle.
- Water Country USA
- Historic villages of Jamestown and Yorktown
- Shopping at Williamsburg Pottery, Merchants' Square, and Prime Outlets.