March 13-14, 2018
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Hilton Cleveland Downtown Hotel
- Manufacturing engineers assessing the value of AM in their specific applications
- Business development professionals looking to gauge the ROI in, and the development of, an AM program
- Engineersâ€”research, design, product, system designâ€”seeking insight on utilizing AM to streamline product development
- Engineering managers who oversee product development and manufacturing and must ensure objectives are met within budget and on time
- Academia including researchers creating the next generation of AM technology
What Do You Gain?
Additive Manufacturing in Motion provides industry with insight on and a look into, the technology advances and industry news from prominent representatives of OEM and supplier companies. The information provided by the presentations and discussions, and the opportunity for networking at the event, is valuable to those seeking to learn, get updated information, and connect with companies and people that are known for their significance in the technologies and industry.
Benefits of Attending
- Get information on the latest innovations, technical advances, products, applications, and market issues and learn how to apply to your specific product or need
- Identify new applications and potential new product design opportunities
- Deepen your knowledge of the inherent freedoms and limitations of AM technology
- Listen to actual AM use cases, including difficulties and solutions
- Make connections with colleagues with similar challenges
- Network with the diverse community of those working with AM and the manufacturers that implement and use AM
- Gain an understanding of designing products for AM
Why Should You Attend?
- A frank and revealing evaluation of current AM technology and a preview of what is changing and developing in design, manufacturing, and materials.
- Discussion of the technology as it relates specifically to the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Networking and interaction with peers working on similar projects and with similar successes and challenges.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline