November 20-21, 2013
Pullman Stuttgart Fontana
Exhibit ProspectusPut your brand, products and services in front of the leading authorities and decision-makers as they explore the latest in augmented and virtual reality technologies. Augmented and virtual reality software and hardware continues to grow and be utilized in all facets of design and manufacturing. Suppliers and vendors who are at the forefront of AR/VR technology should attend and exhibit. SAE 2013 Augmented and Virtual Reality Technologies Symposium represents a prime exhibit and sponsoring opportunity for those in the AR/VR industry.
Benefits of Exhibiting
This symposium has many benefits for organizations that wish to exhibit.
- The best high-level, decision-making audience from both industry, academia and government
- Numerous opportunities to network with decision makers who are interested in all aspects of AR and VR
- Cost-effective, value-added space packages for exhibitors
Engineers from automotive, aeronautics, commercial vehicle, and other mobility industries with a focus on...
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Computer Simulation
- Design Engineering and Styling
- Design Processes
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Mathematical Models
- Quality, Reliability and Durability (QRD)
- Rapid Prototyping
- Scale Models
- Simulation and Modeling