November 18-19, 2014
Dearborn/Detroit, Michigan, USA
As the technologies for augmented and virtual reality improve and become more cost effective, individuals from the aerospace, automotive, marine, and commercial vehicle industries are learning to use them as enabling technologies for design, production and manufacturing to great effect. In order to create long term value for these technologies within an organization, advocates for AR and VR need to show these are foundational tools that can be used throughout their product’s life cycle.
- How can these technologies be utilized effectively to develop a product throughout its life cycle?
- What is the justification for investment of these technologies?
- How can I show payback for using AR and VR throughout my company?
- How can I learn from other industries utilizing AR or VR?
- What does the future of AR and VR look like for the mobility industry?
Join industry experts at the SAE 2014 Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) Technologies Symposium as they address the answers to these key questions and more – which will help expand the use for AR and VR, as well as justify implementing these technologies throughout an organization.
This event brings the best and brightest together, turning challenges to solutions by providing the support needed to help achieve your goals in integrating AR/VR within your organization.