Meet the SAE 2015 AeroTech Keynote and Opening Plenary Speakers
Young Professional Activities
- SAE is planning exciting activities to engage and foster Young Professionals and students at AeroTech. If you are a Young Professional, you won't want to miss this!
SAE 2015 AeroTech Annual Banquet
- Join us as we celebrate aerospace industry accomplishments at this prestigious event.
Littlewood & Garrett Awards Lectures & Luncheon
- SAE honors the accomplishments of your peers in engineering at this ceremony and reception.
- Recognition for outstanding achievements in the Aerospace sector will be presented.
Daily Networking Lunches & Receptions
- Expand your networking opportunities and have ample time to visit the Exhibit Floor with daily lunches and receptions on Tuesday & Wednesday.
SAE Member Activities
- Boeing VIP Tour tickets raffle, the chance to win a Fitbit, special Fellow member offer, and more
Aerospace Standards Committee Meetings
- The only thing more important than using standards is helping to create them. Participation in the standards development process provides the opportunity to voice your ideas, express concerns and present technologies. SAE Aerospace Standards committees are meeting at AeroTech. Join a meeting to learn more on how you can influence industry standards development. Learn more about the standards development process at SAE.
Professional Development Seminars
- Register for a Professional Development Seminar held in conjunction with the SAE 2015 AeroTech Congress & Exhibition, and receive 25% off the classic member rate when you register for AeroTech!
Technical Tours SOLD OUT!
- Don't miss your opportunity to participate in one of these exciting technical tours.
SAE International Booth
- Stop by the SAE booth, located in the South Lobby near Registration, to make the connections and discover the products and services that are critical to your success.