ASME Early Career Technical Seminar (ECTS)
November 11 - 12, 2009
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
ASME invites early career engineers in the Aerospace industry to the uniquely designed Aerospace Early Career Technical Seminar (Aero-ECTS). All Aero-ECTS programming has been designed by practiced engineers with insights into what you need to compete in an increasingly demanding global market place. The goal of the Aero-ECTS is to provide you with an opportunity to gain technical, soft-skill and professional development knowledge through interactive and experiential programming in one forum.
- Take part in a focused technical program designed and delivered by successful professionals
- Gain insight into future industry trends and how to adapt to a rapidly changing workplace
- Benefit from accounts of real-life experiences and success stories
- Learn how to identify and be aware of the current resources available to you
- Network with 2000 fellow professionals
Attend Technical Sessions and Enhance Your Knowledge
- Doing your Job: What all Early Career Engineers Need to Know
- Integrating Systems Engineering Into Aerospace Design
- The Operator's Perspective: Designing for the User
- Design, the Integration of Everything
- Technical Compliance
For 2009, ASME is proud to partner with the SAE to deliver the Aero-ECTS at the AeroTech Congress. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with up to 2,000 fellow professionals at all levels of experience and increase awareness of industry issues, constraints and future trends.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow professionals at all levels of experience and increase awareness of industry issues, constraints and future trends. For more information or to register, go to: http://asmeconferences.org/AeroECTS09/.