September 26-28, 2017
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Ft Worth Convention Center
SAE Aerospace Standards Committee Meetings at AeroTechSAE International has been facilitating the development of global standards for the aerospace industry since its introduction of the first interchangeable spark plug standard. And while known for producing the most mobility engineering standards, the fueling of a century worth of aerospace industry advancement has helped SAE earn the position of being the worldâ€™s largest, most respected aerospace Standards Development Organization. Browse the following list of SAE Aerospace Standards committees meeting in conjunction with SAE AeroTech:
- EG-1B Hand Tools Committee
- AC-9 Aircraft Environmental Systems Committee
- AC-9C Aircraft Icing Technology Committee
- AE-5A Aerospace Fuel, Inerting and Lubrication Systems Committee
- AE-5B Aircraft and Engine Fuel and Lubricant Systems Components Committee
- AE-5C Aviation Ground Fueling Systems Committee
- AE-5D Fuel Tank Flammability Reduction Systems Committee
- A-20 Aircraft Lighting Committee
- Aerospace Council
- AS-3 Fiber Optics and Applied Photonics Committee
- AS-1A3 MIL-1394 Task Group
- NESP NASA Engineering Standards
- AS-2C Architecture Analysis and Design Language Committee
- NEW: Digital & Data Steering Group*
SAE Aerospace Standards
724-772-8663 *Digital & Data Steering Group Digital technology is here and playing an ever more important role in industry. Many organizations are focusing on technologies that enable a broad range of opportunities, including digital twin, the Internet of Things, and big data analytics to drive productivity, quality, and cost improvements throughout the product life cycle. The Digital Systems Steering Group will help to alleviate disparate digital activities by coordinating industry consensus standard development within SAE, supporting industry cohesion and certification. The Steering Groupâ€™s activity will be critical in shaping a digitally integrated approach to design, manufacturing, operations, and maintenance through consensus standards and other materials. The first face-to-face SAE Digital & Data Steering Group meeting will occur September 28, 2017. The purpose of the Digital Systems Steering Group is to:
- Focus on the creation of industry consensus standards to accelerate innovation and adoption of digital and data capabilities.
- Leverage the standards and expertise of relevant existing SAE International committees.
- Foster integration of new and existing digital capabilities that Industry can understand, trust, and use by supporting the creation of new technical committees related to Digital Systems.
- Provide a forum for discussion around standards necessary to:
- Drive productivity, quality, and cost improvements throughout the supply chain and maintenance, repair, and operations.
- Develop a federated approach to integrating currently disparate digital activities (e.g. Digital Twin, Digital Thread, Integrated computational materials Engineer, Big Data, etc.).
- Standardize processes to follow in addressing customer impact and methods to show compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Provide committees an open coordinated source of communication on digital culture.
SAE Aerospace Standards