October 14-16, 2014
Plymouth, Michigan, USA
The Inn at Saint John's
AttendThis event provides the ideal opportunity to network with leaders of the all-wheel drive community while learning about the latest innovations in all-wheel drive technologies. Participants at the SAE 2014 All Wheel Drive Symposium are industry stakeholders meeting to discuss traction, quick response, and power distribution while balancing the consumer's preference for highly efficient vehicles. Attend the SAE 2014 All Wheel Drive Symposium, and ensure your organization is at the forefront of all-wheel drive technology and systems applications.
Top Reasons to Attend
This growing program offers the attendee expanded knowledge of all-wheel drive technologies and a forum for business and collaboration - Take advantage of the following perks:
- Access - Keynotes delivered by proven industry leaders and technical pioneers
- Exposure - Increase your organization or brand recognition with industry innovators, OEM's, top-tier suppliers, and other related companies.
- Insight - Technical programming focused exclusively on the improvement of all-wheel drive systems and the most groundbreaking technological applications
- Visibility - Our audience is made up of engaged industry professionals invested in networking and learning about the latest developments in their field
- OEM system and product design engineers
- Tier and component suppliers
- Light, medium, and heavy duty vehicle system and product design engineers
- Engineering educators
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline