April 10-12, 2018
Detroit, Michigan, USA
- OEM and Supplier Executives
- Business Management
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Professionals
- Research & Development
- Systems Developers
Why Should You Attend?
- This new event is your opportunity to experience Connect2Car while in attendance at the industryâ€™s premier event, WCX:World Congress Experience.
- Listen to thought leaders and forward thinkers from across the industry as they discuss connected vehicles, info-safety, open-source software and driverless technologies, and infotainment.
- Network with more than 11,000 professionals representing the wide range of specialties in automotive and mobility engineering.
- Explore unique show floor features:
- The Knowledge Bar, where you will meet face to face with experts to answer your questions;
- The Exchange, home to the Tech Hub and Leadership Summit, and an inspirational environment for groundbreaking insight; and
- The Learning Lab, an opportunity to interact with OEMs and top tier suppliers during product discussions, demos and presentations.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline