October 23-24, 2014
Detroit, Michigan, USA
AttendOEM's efforts to improve safety have become a highly technical and ever important endeavor. To achieve continued improvements in mobility safety records, companies are dedicating an increased amount of financial resources to achieve this goal. This year alone, the automotive active safety systems market should reach 24.08 billion. SAE 2014 Active Safety Systems Symposium Addresses (4) Pillars of Focus:
- Active Safety Technologies and Countermeasure Development
- Integration of Active Safety Technologies in to Marketable Vehicle Product Lines
- Active Safety Countermeasures Testing, Evaluation and Assessment
- Deployment Strategies for Active Safety Countermeasure Systems
Who will be attending this event?
- R&D Engineers
- Product Design Engineers
- Executives / Management
- College students
How will you benefit from attending this event?
- Education about the latest in mobility security and safety systems
- Ample networking opportunities to make connections with key players and experts in the field
- Access to high-level, decision-making audience from both industry, academia and government
This event is co-located with 2014 SAE Convergence®.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline