Connect2Car: The Automobile's Convergence with Consumer Electronics
January 10, 2007
Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
*Held during Consumer Electronics Show, CES Partner Program CTEA/SAE
What do Satellites, Microchips and Tires have in common? They all converge when the consumer drives the car! Will the connected seamless experience influence consumer preference towards technology friendly automobiles? How can automakers future proof the car allowing the latest in Consumer Electronics to be added to the automobile long after it leaves the showroom? What could enable technology without restricting innovation? How can two industries build a solution to fulfill consumer demand?
Join this group of experts as they discover and define the consumer solutions for entertainment and information in the automobile.
Moderator: Chris Cook, General Manager of Peripheral Electronics, AAMP of America
- Rich Chutorash, Director of Engineering, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Weiland Holfelder, Vice President, DaimlerChrysler
- Keith Lehmann, Senior Vice President, Kenwood Americas
- Tim Nixon, Manager Technology Development and Implementation Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Stephen Witt, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Alpine Electronics
Co-organized by Convergence Transportation Electronics Association (CTEA) and SAE International
For more details view CES Partner Programs and click on Connect2Car: Automotive Electronics
* This is a .pdf file. You'll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.