SAE International's Shale Gas Impact on Vehicle Development Symposium will bring together business leaders from the energy industry and the automotive industry in a collaborative, dynamic discussion about the prevalence of shale gas and its impact on the market for natural gas vehicles.
Those who attend this conference will:
- Gain an understanding of energy policy as it relates to natural gas exploration/CNG.
- Learn about infrastructure developments and the expansion of fueling stations and what this means for the energy and automotive sectors.
- Understand the impact of shale exploration and natural gas infrastructure.
- Learn about the market for NGVs in U.S. truck fleets as well as the heavy duty and passenger car sectors. What are the projections for NGV demand in the future?
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment pertaining to natural gas exploration and what it means for the energy and automotive sectors.
Explore these topics and more with speakers from organizations including:
- Chesapeake Energy
- Kent Wilkinson, VP of Natural Gas Ventures
- General Motors
- Joyce Mattman - Director of Commercial Product and Specialty Vehicles
- Cummins, Inc.
- Roe East, General Manager - On Highway Natural Gas Business
- Hart Energy
- Peggy Williams, Editorial Director
- Natural Gas Vehicles For America (NGVAmerica)
- Jeffrey Clarke, General Counsel and Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- John W. Carroll, Attorney at Law
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Caley Johnson, Transportation Market Analyst