October 16-17, 2012
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Electronic Innovation Through Leadership For decades, the SAE Convergence® Conference & Exhibition has brought together technology leaders from across the Globe to address the impact of electronics systems and the issues critical to mobility electronics implementation. This year features a compelling line-up focusing on the most relevant issues surrounding electronics technology. Every event element is designed to encourage and enable the open exchange of ideas and discussion surrounding the critical decisions that are made in the implementation of mobility electronics technology. As the host for SAE Convergence 2012, General Motors offers collaboration and invaluable dedication to the development of this year's event. Join your colleagues and experience all that is offered at Convergence including its influential history in the industry AND all that is new for 2012! Read the Convergence History or meet the Leadership Team.
- Tuesday Keynote: Mark L. Reuss, President, General Motors North America
- Wednesday Keynote: Rob High, IBM Fellow, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer IBM Watson Solutions
- View Technical Program
New for 2012:
- Mega Trends
- Disruptive Technologies
- Carmakers Speak Panel
A perennial highlight of Convergence.
- Blue Ribbon Panel: Influencing the Future of the Automotive Industry
- Understanding the Next Generation of Employees (Millennials) An open forum for current leaders to gain valuable insight on the next generation of employees.
- Innovation Start-Up Marketplace - New in 2012
Connecting innovative start-ups with the people and companies driving mobility electronics.
- Future Leader Program
An exciting new program for new engineers.
- Freescale Cup Competition
College and young professionals team up to compete for the fastest track time using a battery operated radio-controlled car that they have designed.