October 16-17, 2012
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Future Leader Program - October 16, 2012
Future Leader Program Overview
This exciting new program at SAE Convergence 2012 for new engineers will inform, encourage and motivate the leaders of tomorrow. This program is designed to help new professionals transition into the "real world", while providing solid leadership principles that they can carry throughout their career. The Future Leader Program also provides the valuable opportunity to learn from and network with executives from major corporations!
As technology continues to change and critical issues are being resolved, these skills are more important now than ever!
Lead Your Future! If you see yourself as a leader driving the decisions of tomorrow, you won't want to miss this program!
Benefits of Attending
- successfully transition into & manage your career
- learn the fundamentals of effective leadership
- find out the traits employers are seeking in a leader
- hear industry leadership's perspective on millennials
- mentoring opportunities with executives
- peer-to-peer networking
- Freescale Cup Competition
College and young professionals team up to compete for the fastest track time using a battery operated radio-controlled car that they have designed.