October 16-17, 2013
Troy, Michigan, USA
- Design Engineers
- Research & Development Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Test Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Regulatory & Policy Experts
Those specializing in powertrain, transmission and driveline technology, including:
- Electronic powertrain train control, transmission control units
- Electronic throttle control
- Fuels & fluids
- Powertrain, driveline noise control
- Clutches, including dry & wet disc clutches, friction clutches & clutch components
- Differential gears
- Automatic, CVT, EVT & manual transmissions
- Mechanical components of the transmission & driveline
Benefits of Attending
Gain the tools you need to develop new transmission technologies that deliver improved fuel efficiency, better vehicle performance and market-pleasing drivability through:
- Insight into innovative advancements through the industry's most technical program.
- Identifying significant drivers for new transmission developments.
- Recognizing the value of efficiency-enhancing technologies developed by OEMs and tier-one suppliers.
- Solutions that accommodate enhanced drivability and fuel efficiency.
- Exploring the rapid development of transmission system components.
- Learning about the growing field of EV and hybrid vehicles and its impact on transmission technology.
- Discussing transmission technology innovations and applications with industry leaders and peers.