October 4-6, 2016
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
2016 Theme: Connectivity
The SAE 2016 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress (COMVEC) brings together a global assembly of both on- and off-road professionals, providing solid, profitable interaction with engineers, supply managers and executives.
The event features:
- Forums, presentations, and discussions by commercial vehicle industry leaders and innovators, focusing on global issues relative to technology, business, processes and challenges facing our industry today and tomorrow.
- Cutting-edge technical sessions for engineering professionals to learn, discuss, and benefit from the latest trends, technologies and potential solutions.
- Networking opportunities and special events designed to promote professional interaction and collaboration
- Previewing the Autonomous Commercial Vehicles Symposium
- Q&A with Cybersecurity Session Co-Organizer Dr. André Weimerskirch
- Executive Panel Discussions - Hear directly from industry experts
- NEW - Two Symposia to be held on the Opening Day!
- Meet the 2016 Executive Leadership Council Chairman, Wilfried Achenbach