October 7-9, 2014
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
The SAE 2014 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress (COMVEC) brings together a global assembly of both on- and off-road professionals, providing solid, profitable interaction with engineers, supply managers and executives.
The event features:
- Professional Development seminars held in conjunction with the SAE 2014 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress
- Learn about the Technical Sessions @ Comvec!
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION: Dr. Andrew Brown, Jr. discusses "Phase II - Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Update on Fuel Efficiency Regulations
- Congratulations to the Winners of the 2013 SAE Excellence in Oral Presentation Award from ComVEC!
- Are you interested in sharing your technical expertise by participating in a ComVec Exclusive? Chats with the Experts are back!
- 2014 Call for Student Poster Presentations
- Exciting Cross-Sector Executive Panel Discussion just announced!
- Members-Only Argonne National Laboratory Tour - SAE Members are eligible for a half day tour of the Argonne National Laboratory. Space is limited, register now.