October 1-3, 2013
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
The SAE 2013 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress (COMVEC) brings together a global assembly of both on- and off-road professionals, providing solid, profitable interaction with engineers, supply managers and executives.
The event features:
• Forums, presentations, and discussions by commercial vehicle industry leaders and innovators, focusing on global issues relative to technology, business, processes and challenges facing our industry today and tomorrow.
• Cutting-edge technical sessions for engineering professionals to learn, discuss, and benefit from the latest trends, technologies and potential solutions.
• Networking opportunities and special events designed to promote professional interaction and collaboration
- JUST ANNOUNCED
SAE International and the HDMA present:
Off-Highway Dialogue 2013: A Focus on the Outlook and Industry Drivers of the Off-Highway Equipment Industry
September 30, 2013 - Donald E. Stephen's Convention Center - Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Held in conjunction with the SAE 2013 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress
- Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress 2012 Pictures
- Meet the 2013 Comvec executive co-chairs
Professional Development seminars held in conjunction with the SAE 2013 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress
(All seminars held in conjunction with SAE 2013 COMVEC are located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL, USA.)
- Meet the industry leaders responsible for planning COMVEC
- Request Additional Event Information & Updates
- Keynote Speaker - Rob Schrader, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Komatsu America Corp.