October 1-3, 2013
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
ExhibitTarget your core customer. The SAE 2013 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress (COMVEC) is the essential on- and off-road commercial vehicle technology event. It is the one annual event that is developed by our industry, for our industry. COMVEC consistently attracts a select group of engineers, engineering management, and industry executives. This highly-qualified audience represents influencers and decision makers from all segments of the worldwide commercial vehicle community.
Who Should Exhibit?
Manufacturers, suppliers and service providers engaged in the on-highway, off-highway, and defense industries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Pre-qualified technical attendees guarantee networking opportunities with your target audience
- Attendee networking functions in the Exhibition Hall are designed to foster interaction and collaboration
- "Exhibitor-only" rates in the SAE Off-Highway Engineering event issues include special advertising opportunities in the Event Guide
- Company name and profile in the online Exhibitor Directory and in the Event Guide distributed onsite to all attendees (if space is reserved prior to production deadlines) - take this opportunity to highlight your product or service and direct attendees to your booth
- Extensive SAE event promotions bring attendees to the event and to your booth