October 6-8, 2015
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
NEW Integrated Theme and Technical Displays The SAE 2015 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress will take a new direction for its three day event in October. Exhibitors will now have the opportunity to display their technology in relation to the technical program directly outside each technical session! This new format will allow exhibitors a more intimate interaction with their target audience and the best chance exhibitors can use to introduce their technology to the industry-at-large.
Who Should Exhibit
Manufacturers, suppliers and service providers engaged in the on-highway, off-highway, and defense industries.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Pre-qualified technical attendees guarantee networking opportunities with your target audience
- Attendee networking functions in the Exhibition area are designed to foster interaction and collaboration
- "Exhibitor-only" rates in the SAE Off-Highway Engineering event issues include special advertising opportunities in the Event Guide
- Company name and profile in the online Exhibitor Directory and in the Event Guide distributed onsite to all attendees (if space is reserved prior to production deadlines) - take this opportunity to highlight your product or service and direct attendees to your display
- Extensive SAE event promotions bring attendees to the event and to you