October 4-6, 2016
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Reasons You Should Attend
- This annual event is your opportunity to participate and share in the newest technical knowledge for the on-road and off-road commercial vehicle
- Gain insight into this dynamic industry with its rapidly changing technology
- A planned technical agenda focused specifically on the latest in the commercial vehicle market
- Talk directly to technical experts and equipment designers who can answer your industry-specific questions
- A chance for attendees to network with industry peers
- On- and off-road commercial vehicle engineering professionals
- R&D and Design Engineers; Technologists
- Industry Leaders
- Industry Consultants
- Government Representatives
Benefits of Attending
- Technical Expertise - Leave the event with practical knowledge of the latest tools and proven solutions.
- Industry Insight - Gain an expanded perspective from key thought leaders; challenges, initiatives, and opportunities facing our industry now and in the future.
- Networking - Interact with your colleagues - other industry innovators - in exceptional networking opportunities designed to foster professional collaboration.
- Exhibition - Discover the latest supply chain innovations from around the globe.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline