AttendDeveloped as the maintenance community's primary venue for networking and content sharing, the mission of the 2015 DoD Maintenance Symposium is to create an environment that enables attendees to share relevant information, identify critical issues, discuss key topics, and increase their awareness of Department of Defense maintenance initiatives. Join military, government, industry leaders, and maintainers from all levels at this unique, first class event. Your unique opportunity to shape the future of DoD maintenance - make plans now to attend!
- Government and industry maintenance managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers - maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals who contribute to effective DoD maintenance operations
Attention Government Employees
As part of the 2015 DoD Maintenance Symposium, continental breakfast is provided on December 7 and dinner is provided on December 8. DoD regulations dictate that you must annotate these meals (i.e. exclude or "indicate as provided" from your overall travel/per diem claim amount) when filing your travel voucher. Because these meals are being provided, they cannot be reimbursed to the attendees, regardless of the attendee's participation in either of the meals.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline