December 7-10, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Phoenix Convention Center
Call for InnovationsDeadline for Innovations: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 The Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Maintenance is challenging you to submit your maintenance related innovations. An evaluation board comprised of maintenance subject matter experts will select six candidates to participate in the challenge during the 2015 DOD Maintenance Symposium, December 7-10, 2015.
- 2014: Laser Technology for Aerospace Maintenance and Sustainment Applications - Deb Naguy, United States Air Force
- 2012: IFDIS - Expanding Role within the DoD Maintenance Enterprise - Ken Anderson, Universal Synaptics Corp.
- 2011: Modernization of Metal Electroplating with No-Mask Conforming Anodes - George Cushnie, Advanced Tooling Corporation
- 2010: Intermittent Fault Detection & Isolation System (IFDIS) Ken Anderson, Universal Synaptics Corp
- 2009: Bolt Securing System - Ms. Julie Pereyra, NORD-LOCK Inc.
- 2008: 3FAST (Fast, Field Fluid Assessment Support Tools) - Commander Dave Scalf, JOAP
Return to: Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium