December 5-8, 2016
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Albuquerque Convention Center
Maintenance Innovation ChallengeThe portal for 2016 Innovation submissions is now closed. An evaluation board comprised of maintenance subject matter experts will select six candidates to participate in the challenge during the 2016 DOD Maintenance Symposium, December 5-8, 2016. As an added feature, the audience will have the opportunity to select the 2016 Maintenance Innovation Challenge People's Choice award from the six finalists presenting. Previous Great Ideas and Maintenance Innovation Challenge Winners Include:
- 2015: USCG Aviation Bonded Material Inspection System - Rusty G. Waldrop, US Coast Guard
- 2014: Laser Technology for Aerospace Maintenance and Sustainment Applications - Deb Naguy, United States Air Force
- 2012: IFDIS - Expanding Role within the DoD Maintenance Enterprise - Ken Anderson, Universal Synaptics Corp.
- 2011: Modernization of Metal Electroplating with No-Mask Conforming Anodes - George Cushnie, Advanced Tooling Corporation
- 2010: Intermittent Fault Detection & Isolation System (IFDIS) Ken Anderson, Universal Synaptics Corp
- 2009: Bolt Securing System - Ms. Julie Pereyra, NORD-LOCK Inc.
- 2008: 3FAST (Fast, Field Fluid Assessment Support Tools) - Commander Dave Scalf, JOAP
Return to: Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium