December 7-10, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Phoenix Convention Center
Call for InnovationsDeadline for Innovations: Friday, September 4, 2015 The Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Maintenance is challenging you to submit your maintenance related innovations. An evaluation board comprised of maintenance subject matter experts will select six candidates to participate in the challenge during the 2015 DOD Maintenance Symposium, December 7-10, 2015.
- 2014: Ms. Deb Naguy, United States Air Force
- 2012: Intermittent Fault Detection & Isolation System (IFDIS) - Ken Anderson, Universal Sympatics Corp
- 2011: IFDIS - Expanding Role within the DoD Maintenance Enterprise Ken Anderson
- 2010: Intermittent Fault Detection & Isolation System (IFDIS) Ken Anderson, Universal Synaptics Corp
- 2009: Ms. Julie Pereyra, NORD-LOCK Inc.
- 2008: Commander Dave Scalf, JOAP
Return to: Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium