June 10-11, 2014
NH Parque Avenidas
As today’s mobility industry faces economic challenges preventing composites from being utilized on a mass scale, composites still remain on the leading edge of material development. With advancements in technology, cycle times reduce, and more sources of raw material emerge, the cost-to-benefit ratio versus metals becomes much more alluring to multiple market segments.
Attend the SAE 2014 Design, Manufacturing and Economics of Composites Symposium – the only event that brings together experts and influencers from High-Performance Composite organizations to address the economics of composites, as well as the practical application of manufacturing composites from the aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, wind energy, and sport equipment manufacturing industries. Stay ahead of the curve – join this important discussion.
- Sign-up for the Technical Tour
- View the event flyer
- Meet our 2014 Organizing Committee
- Q&A with the Organizing Committee
- Learn about our Keynote Speaker - President of Aernnova Aerospace S.A.
- Read an interesting article: "Enabling High-Strength Composites to Reach their Full Potential"
- Composites expert has this to say…