November 17, 2015
Maritim Hotels - Hotel Stuttgart
This is currently the only SAE hybrid powertrain related event in Europe – uniting automotive and commercial vehicle industry experts to discuss the progression and development of electric-powered vehicles.
This event addresses technical developments and innovations pertaining to the main electronic systems and drive-train components specific to hybrid and electric drives.
Technical Session topics to be covered:
- OEM Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Energy Management
- Power Electronics
- Panel Discussion: Market and Technology Outlook
- A deepened knowledge of the difficulties, as well as solutions others in your industry have encountered
- Real connections with like-minded professionals seeking to succeed in the same market
- The sharing of science and technology, and the free exchange of ideas and achievements
The SAE 2015 Electric Powertrain Technologies Symposium will be presented in English – including all technical sessions and materials. On-site translation is not scheduled for this event.
Organized by SAE Global LLC