November 19, 2014
Le Meridien Hotel
Who Should Attend
- Engineers (Research, Development, Design, Product, System)
- Engineering Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Manufacturing & Production Managers
- Market Analysts
- Research and Development
- Service Technician
- Vehicle Electrification System and Component Suppliers
- Battery Manufacturing
- Electric Motors
- Electric Powertrain Technology
- Electronic Systems
- Engine Controls and Components
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Power Electronics
- Power and Propulsion
- Powertrain Systems
- Semiconductor and Hardware Electronics
Why You Should Attend
This event provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Get the latest information on technical innovations of vehicle electrification components and systems for hybrid vehicles.
- Expand your knowledge regarding the difficulties, as well as the solutions, that others are working on to advance hybrid technology.
- Address topics of interest during technical sessions, and during networking opportunities with industry experts.
Attendees of recent Electric Powertrain events include professionals from these organizations:
- Argonne National Laboratory
- AVL Powertrain Ltd
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Continental Automotive Systems
- Cummins China Inc.
- Delphi China LLC
- Denso Investment Co Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- DuPont China Holding Co Ltd.
- Eaton Corp
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Harley-Davidson Motor Co
- Hyundai Motor Company & KIA Motors Corporation
- Infineon Integrated Circuit Co Ltd.
- International Copper Association Inc.
- John Deere
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Mitsubishi International Corporation
- Magna Electronics
- Navistar Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Motion & Control
- Porsche Engineering Services GmbH
- Remy Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens Corporation
- Volvo Corporation
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline