November 19, 2014
Le Meridien Hotel
Who Should Attend
- Engineers (Research, Development, Design, Product, System)
- Engineering Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Manufacturing & Production Managers
- Market Analysts
- Research and Development
- Service Technician
- Vehicle Electrification System and Component Suppliers
- Battery Manufacturing
- Electric Motors
- Electric Powertrain Technology
- Electronic Systems
- Engine Controls and Components
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Power Electronics
- Power and Propulsion
- Powertrain Systems
- Semiconductor and Hardware Electronics
Why You Should Attend
This event provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Get the latest information on technical innovations of vehicle electrification components and systems for hybrid vehicles.
- Expand your knowledge regarding the difficulties, as well as the solutions, that others are working on to advance hybrid technology.
- Address topics of interest during technical sessions, and during networking opportunities with industry experts.
Attendees of recent Electric Powertrain events include professionals from these organizations:
- Argonne National Laboratory
- AVL Powertrain Ltd
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Continental Automotive Systems
- Cummins China Inc.
- Delphi China LLC
- Denso Investment Co Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- DuPont China Holding Co Ltd.
- Eaton Corp
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Harley-Davidson Motor Co
- Hyundai Motor Company & KIA Motors Corporation
- Infineon Integrated Circuit Co Ltd.
- International Copper Association Inc.
- John Deere
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Mitsubishi International Corporation
- Magna Electronics
- Navistar Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Motion & Control
- Porsche Engineering Services GmbH
- Remy Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens Corporation
- Volvo Corporation