November 4-5, 2015
Crowne Plaza Century Park Shanghai
AttendThis forum will present and discuss the latest breakthroughs in both Heavy Duty and Light Duty regarding lightweight materials, cutting edge adaptive applications of energy efficiency and emission reduction from Regulatory Bodies, OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, universities and research institutions, universities, and research institutions. The topics we are looking to address at this forum include: Session Description Lightweighting
Regulations and resulting standards for reducing emissions and increasing fuel efficiencies are creating a need for OEMs to develop lighter vehicles to achieve these requirements. This Forum has been designed to provide automobile manufacturers and suppliers with the latest advances in manufacturing strategies, design and materials selection strategies to promote lighter weight, fuel efficient vehicles without sacrificing safety or performance. High Efficiency Combustion Systems Overall, the program will examine several technological advances required to maximize efficiency, including:
- Advanced, low-temperature combustion techniques
- Improved understanding and modeling of heat loss mechanisms
- Electrification and intelligent control of accessory loads
- Possible redesign of mechanical systems (e.g., variable stroke for fully expanded cycles)
- High-efficiency turbo-machinery to extract exhaust energy and provide boost"
China is determined to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and boost fuel efficiency with manufacturing technologies without compromising safety, performance, reliability and cost. Session topics include:
- Intelligent Combustion
- Engine Downsizing and Pressure Boosting
- Variable Valve Trains
- Thermal Efficiencies, Including Waste Heat Recovery
- Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Vehicle Content"
- Power Plant Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Environment Engineers
- Fuel Development and Suppliers
- Research Laboratories
Benefits of Attending
- Opportunity to network and become engaged with engineers and experts from China, North America, and Europe.
- Learn firsthand about the latest technologies and solutions in the automotive community.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline