November 18-21, 2013
Long Beach, California, USA
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Showcase your products and services to key stakeholders at the only SAE International event specifically targeted to Fuels, Lubricants, and Aftertreatment and the role these technologies play in fuel economy and the decrease in GHGs. These professionals are challenged to meet regulatory and customer-needs targets and are heavily invested in exploring solutions and applications that achieve these objectives. Meet and network with these professionals to generate sales leads and to gain visibility in the industry.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Get the attention of your target audience! Exhibit at the SAE 2013 Fuels, Lubricants, and Aftertreatment Symposium: Achieving Fuel Economy & Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction, and utilize this targeted platform to cultivate relationships that translate to sales opportunities:
- Present your products and services to highly specialized professionals.
- Network with decision makers who are focused on meeting and exceeding targets.
- Position your company as an industry innovator.
- Enjoy cost-effective, value-added exhibition space and receive additional promotion in pre-Event promotions, on the event webpage and in the symposium Event Guide.
Who is attending:
Key stakeholders responsible for maximizing fuel efficiency and minimizing greenhouse gas emissions
- Engineers in R & D, product design and development, management, testing, and manufacturing
- Marketing and sales leaders
- Professionals from academia and research institutions
- Engineers and agents from regulatory bodies
- Alternative fuels
- Additives for fuels
- Emissions and emission control
- Emission measurement
- Particulate matter
- Greenhouse gases
- Low-Emission Vehicles (LEVs) and Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEVs)
Rental Fee is $2,200 per 8'x10' tabletop space Included with the tabletop:
- One six foot table, two chairs and wastebasket
- Company name in on-line exhibitor directory
- One Complimentary full conference registration * Includes:
admittance to the technical sessions, exhibits, lunches and banquet
- Company recognition and profile listing in the event guide