January 20-22, 2016
Washington, D.C., USA
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Who should attend?
- Government and industry managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers - maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Understand and apply new legislation and regulations to emissions control, safety and energy conservation issues via new and still to-be-developed technology
- Create opportunities for technology leaders to disseminate information related to emissions control, safety and energy conservation.
- Make better policy and legislative decisions based on discussions at the event.
- Network and interact with individuals from industry, government and academic institutions
- Attend supplier displays
- Meet the 2015 Government/Industry Meeting General Chairman
- This meeting is co-located with:
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline
Event Quick Links