January 21-23, 2015
Washington, D.C., USA
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Who should attend?
- Government and industry managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers - maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Understand and apply new legislation and regulations to emissions control, safety and energy conservation issues via new and still to-be-developed technology
- Create opportunities for technology leaders to disseminate information related to emissions control, safety and energy conservation.
- Make better policy and legislative decisions based on discussions at the event.
- Network and interact with individuals from industry, government and academic institutions
- Attend supplier displays
This meeting is co-located with: