April 14-15, 2013
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
AttendThe event provides the perfect combination of state-of-the-art technology presentations and face-to-face networking opportunities for the high efficiency IC engine professional.
Who Should Attend
- OEM system and product design engineers
- Tier and component suppliers
- Light, medium, and heavy duty vehicle system and product design engineers
- Engineering educators
Benefits of Attending
- Hear and discuss the latest efficiency-boosting combustion technologies as developed for both the light and medium duty segments.
- Learn how engine developers around the world are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved to date.
- Network and interact with leading scientists and design engineers from the OEMs, academia, and supplier companies and broaden SAE's rapport with global engine technology companies.