September 29-30, 2013
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
AttendPlan now to join the discussion with peers and industry experts at this unique symposium addressing new and emerging technologies to increase HD vehicle efficiency and decrease emissions for a wide range of vehicle applications.
- On - and off-road commercial vehicle engineering professionals
- R&D and Design Engineers; Technologists
- Industry Leaders
- Industry Consultants
- Government Representatives
Benefits of Attending
- Technical Expertise - Leave the event with practical knowledge of the latest tools and proven solutions.
- Industry Insight - Gain an expanded perspective from key thought leaders; challenges, initiatives, and opportunities facing our industry now and in the future.
- Networking - Interact with your colleagues - other industry innovators - in exceptional networking opportunities designed to foster professional collaboration.
- Exhibition - Discover the latest supply chain innovations from around the globe.
Don't limit your participation! Be sure to attend the SAE 2013 Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress immediately following the SAE 2013 Heavy Duty Vehicles Symposium.