February 10-12, 2015
Los Angeles, California, USA
Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
Why Should You Attend?
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Keynotes delivered by PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS
- A planned technical agenda focused specifically on the LATEST IN HYBRID & ELECTRIC VEHICLE TECHNOLOGIES
- Networking and interaction with PEERS WORKING ON SIMILAR PROJECTS and with similar successes and challenges
What Do You Gain?
Since the inception of hybrid technology in the early nineties, the continual progression of new and changing powertrain and transmission technologies along with battery and regenerative systems, plug-in hybrids, and all electric vehicles have resulted in an ongoing need for technical updates for design engineers working for OEM and suppliers. SAE International continues to be at the forefront in providing the most comprehensive review of current issues affecting the advancement of hybrid and electric vehicles to today's engineers. In fact, this overwhelmingly well-attended symposium has been declared a "must attend" by several of the industry's leading Hybrid and EV engineers and component developers. Year after year, SAE International has focused on meeting the needs of our Hybrid and Electric Vehicle constituency. By attending this symposium, you will gain the insight you need to perform your job at the highest level.
Who Should Attend?
- Hybrid, electric and alternative fuels technology engineers/consultants
- Engineering managers
- Automotive service technicians
- Regulators from EPA and CARB
- Marketing and sales
- Government officials
Key Areas of interest:
- Alternative Fuels Technology
- Body Design & Styling for Hybrid Vehicles
- Component Improvement
- Electric Motors Development
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Fuel Cells
- High- Efficiency Engines
- Hybrid Vehicle Technology
- Motor Sports Contribution
Comments From Previous Attendees
- "A very good event with an excellent agenda and speakers list. Looking forward to 2014."
- "Recommended for anyone involved in this rapidly developing HEV, PHEV & BEV Industry."