January 23-24, 2017
Washington, D.C., USA
Washington DC Convention Center
AttendEnsure your organization is prepared to meet and exceed regulatory pressures and market demands for cleaner more efficient vehicles.
- Design engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Program and project managers
- Electrical engineers
- Research and development
- Engineering management
Benefits of Attending
- Hear and discuss the latest efficiency-boosting combustion technologies as developed for both the light diesel and gasoline engine segments.
- Learn how engine developers are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved, to date.
- Understand the nuances and story behind new legislation and regulations pertaining to emissions control, safety and energy conservation will enable engineers to better develop solutions to meet these emerging requirements.
- Develop professional relationships through networking and interaction with individuals from OEMs, academia, supplier companies and government institutions and broaden SAE's rapport with global engine technology companies.
- Learn the opportunities and challenges with the Environmental Protection Agency (EFA) Standard and to interact and directly ask regulators and peers questions and discuss these challenges and opportunities.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline