Who attends this event?
- By invitation-only event
- Senior executives from all OEM's
- Senior government officials from key regulatory agencies
- Top executives from Tier 1 and 2 suppliers
Who attended the 2013 event?
Benefits of Attending
- Unparalleled networking with global senior powertrain executives
- Participate in candid discussions about regulatory, technological and strategic powertrain issues
- Understanding of North American powertrain trends, challenges and regulations
- Non-traditional attendance from academicians, consultants, economists, investment bankers and inventors
- Opportunity to gain an "outsider's perspective" on the industry
- The roadmaps used by other sectors can open doors to new ideas!
As a result of NAIPC, major OEM Powertrain Strategies were influenced…
|"NAIPC is quite simply a game changer! The event creates an environment where those normally locked in fierce competition debate and share their genius insights about Powertrains of the future, Fuels & Energy in pursuit of a better world for everyone. An enjoyable & rewarding experience."
|"An impressive meeting place and conference 'behind closed doors' - with the right balance of number of attendants. And senior leaders from the auto industry evaluating the options for future mobility and the energy required, to find the solutions for the powertrain challenges of tomorrow."
Dr. Wolfgang Warnecke