September 24-26, 2014
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Anting Golf
AttendSystem and subsystem suppliers, firms interested in the financial landscape and those wanting to develop opportunity through Technology Transfer will especially benefit from this Forum. If you are a small to medium enterprise looking for the best opportunity to both grow both your product technology base and your business, you should consider sending two representatives, one to engage in each track.
Who Should Attend
- Product development and design engineers and managers
- Corporate executives involved in product technology direction and business strategy
- Those involved in the identification and acquisition of technology and requiring knowledge of how to best utilize patents and technology transfer
- Financial firms interested in better understanding the NEV industry and wanting to identify service or investment opportunity
Benefits of Attending
- The SAE 2013 NEV Forum resulted in 300 attendees, sixty million USD in funding and a continuing set of technical and business benefits for individuals and enterprises that engaged.
- Get an up-to-date understanding of what is happening in the technology landscape and broader industry that will impact product development.
- Gain insights and considerations for positioning the company, its product line(s) and technologies for the future.
- Learn strategies and immediately applicable techniques for how to find and implement the latest technologies before competitors.
- Understand approaches to finance, equity and investment
- Meet and network with potential partners involved in advanced/alternative powertrain and NEV technologies and systems