September 21-23, 2016
Jiangsu Province, China
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Huaqiao - Kunshan
AttendThe SAE 2016 New Energy Vehicle Forum gathers industry experts, engineers and academics for the latest technical information and trends in the NEV Industry. This meeting is targeted to those that design, manufacture, develop, or are concerned with the technologies and business of the EV, PHEV, or Fuel Cell Sectors of the automotive industry.
Who Should Attend
- Industry analysts
- Battery Manufacturers (components, assembly)
- Semiconductor and hardware electronics manufacturers
- Powertrain component manufacturers
- Electronic system manufacturers
- Government agencies
- Testing facilities
Benefits of Attending
- Get information on the latest technical innovations and features of vehicle powertrains, associated components and systems for NEV's.
- Grow knowledge and awareness of the challenges and solutions presented by NEVs.
- Make connections with those seeking to succeed in the same vehicle electrification technologies and market.
- Network with the entire supply chain community.
- Benchmark competitive products and solutions.
- Discover partnerships or collaborative opportunities
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline