September 15-16, 2015
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Anting Golf
AttendThe SAE 2015 New Energy Vehicle Forum gathers industry experts, engineers and academics for the latest technical information and trends in the NEV Industry. This meeting is targeted to those that design, manufacture, develop, or are concerned with the technologies and business of the EV, PHEV, or Fuel Cell Sectors of the automotive industry.
Who Should Attend
- Product development and design engineers and managers
- Corporate executives involved in product technology direction and business strategy
- Those involved in the identification and acquisition of technology and requiring knowledge of how to best utilize patents and technology transfer
- Financial firms interested in better understanding the NEV industry and wanting to identify service or investment opportunity
Benefits of Attending
- Get an up-to-date understanding of what is happening in the technology landscape and broader industry that will impact product development.
- Gain insights and considerations for positioning the company, its product line(s) and technologies for the future.
- Learn strategies and immediately applicable techniques for how to find and implement the latest technologies before competitors.
- Understand approaches to finance, equity and investment
- Meet and network with potential partners involved in advanced/alternative powertrain and NEV technologies and systems
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline