March 12-13, 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, USA
Clemson Univ - ICAR
TABLE TOP EXHIBITOR MANUAL
EXHIBIT LOCATED IN ATRIUM OF THE CAMPBELL GRADUATE ENGINEERING CENTER
- The display area is one 6 foot table with 2 chairs. The space will be approximately 9' x 9' (3' behind the table).
- If your display requires more space than the provided display area, you may purchase a second space prior to the event if one is available.
- Storage will not be provided during the event. You may place items under your skirted table display.
- The height of your booth is not to exceed 5 feet above the table with an 8 foot maximum from floor to the top of the tabletop exhibit.
- You may have your table removed to put a piece of machinery or furniture in its place if that piece of machinery or furniture is manufactured or sold by the company. It must conform to the dimension of the table and be approved prior to the conference.
- No tapes, adhesives, or any items are to be used to hang or attach signs or display materials to the hotel/facility walls.
- Tables will be set up when you arrive. Please set up your display in the area that has been assigned to your company.
- Tabletop displays are considered "static displays" and do not require booth staffing at all times.
- There is no security guard service provided with this event. Please do not leave anything of extreme value in your display area such as laptops, briefcases, camera's, giveaways, etc. The room will be locked down each evening.
- Installation hours will begin Tuesday, March 12th, at 10:00 a.m.
- Dismantle hours will be Wednesday, March 13th, between 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors will use power from outlets in the wall so you are encouraged to bring their own extension cords.
- Registration will be located in the Atrium Lobby of the Campbell Graduate Engineering Center.
- Networking Activities will be held in the Atrium area.
- One complimentary symposium registration is included with your purchase of a table top display (includes refreshment break, evening receptions and handout materials.)
- Company recognition and profile information in the Event Guide and website
- Company recognition onsite
- Ship your display materials to the CU-ICAR. Materials may not arrive before Monday, March 4th, and must arrive no later than Monday, March 11th.
- Shipping address:
Contact Person (Person/Exhibitor physically receiving/retrieving the package/box)
c/o SAE Natural Gas Symposium
Attention: Deron McFarland
5 Research Drive
Greenville SC 29605
QUESTIONS? Contact: SAE Customer Sales • Toll-free: 1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada) • 724-772-4086 (outside U.S. and Canada) CustomerSales@sae.org PLEASE TAKE NOTICE! SAE International neither endorses nor sponsors FAIR-Guide or its publishers. Anyone desiring to sign with FAIR-Guide should carefully read their agreement to ascertain what they think they will be receiving in return for their money.