May 20-23, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
DeVos Place Convention Center
This is a must-attend event that only happens every two years – don’t miss it!The SAE Noise and Vibration Conference is the only dedicated mobility noise, vibration and harshness event in North America. Held biennially, this conference serves as a forum for leading automotive, commercial vehicle and aerospace professionals to share the latest technologies surrounding NVH and sound quality issues related to vehicle design, engineering and testing. Topics include:
- Heavy Vehicle and Vehicle Exterior
- Numerical Methods
- NVH Measurement
- Passive and Active NVH Control
- Standards, Process and Perspectives
- Vehicle Subsystem NVH
- Commercial and Specialty Vehicles
- Make plans to attend the plethora of evening workshops that will be held in conjunction with the event
- Participate in this year's Science Fair, "Sound Sense - Noise Control Materials and Technologies"
- Interested in participating in this year's Student Poster Competition? Submit your abstracts by February 15!
- PD Seminars held in conjunction with the event:
Introduction to NVH Aspects of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles - May 24, 2013
Sound Package Materials for Vehicle Noise Control - May 19 - 20, 2013.
- Bernard Challen, independent engineering consultant and inaugural recipient of the SAE International Ralph K. Hillquist NVH Lifetime Achievement Award to present Tuesday's keynote address: Automotive NVH Career Needs
- Alexandre Nunes, senior manager at General Motors Proving Grounds in Brazil to present Wednesday's keynote address: NVH Development and Attribute Balance for Emerging Markets, Challenges and Rewards