June 22-25, 2015
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
DeVos Place Convention Center
AttendNVH issues are critical to consumer satisfaction and safety, and greatly affect the bottom-line of all OEMs and tier-1 suppliers. Attend SAE 2015 Noise and Vibration Conference and Exhibition and learn how industry pacesetters are addressing challenges like noise source identification, vibration prevention, and harness reduction.
Who Should Attend
Mobility professionals - automotive, aerospace, commercial vehicle, construction equipment, motorcycles, marine and recreation vehicle - involved in noise, vibrations, harshness, testing, acoustics, materials and instrumentation, sound source and aero acoustics.
- Engineering Management
- Research & Development Engineers
- OEMs Material Suppliers
- Sales & Marketing
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a full understanding of NVH and sound quality issues related to vehicle design, engineering and testing
- Learn about the latest trends and solutions in the marketplace
- Exchange ideas with leading experts and industry peers from around the world
- Visit with emerging organizations and innovative technology providers in the field