June 22-25, 2015
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
DeVos Place Convention Center
Call for Papers
- Expand your professional experience and influence by demonstrating subject matter knowledge and expertise to mobility practitioners throughout the world.
- Connect with subject matter experts in the automotive industry to expand business opportunities.
- Be a conduit for discussion on further advancements in Engine / Powertrain / Driveline, Numerical Methods, NVH Measurement, Passive and Active NVH Control, Standards, Processes and Perspectives, Vehicle Subsystem NVH, Alternative Vehicles and Commercial and Specialty Vehicles.
- Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share.
- Your technical paper could be selected for SAE Journals - a collection of the year's best technical papers will be available in print and online increasing eligibility of inclusion into scientific indexes
SAE International is also seeking help from experts willing to volunteer their time and technical acumen to review technical manuscripts for the Technical Sessions. Benefits of Being a Manuscript Reviewer*
- Expand your technical knowledge by reviewing manuscripts and achieving prior awareness of the latest technologies and practices coming to the automotive industry.
- Demonstrate your subject matter expertise to the organizers developing technical sessions
- Become a bigger part of the technical community by contributing to the automotive industry's body of technical knowledge
- Connect with other subject matter experts in the automotive industry to expand business opportunities.
- Log in to MyTechZone and click on Reviewer Expertise to CONNECT to the SAE Reviewer Pool