February 29-March 2, 2016
Maritim Hotels - Hotel Stuttgart
This event serves as the platform for uniting automotive and commercial vehicle industry experts who need information and insight into CARB, EPA, and EURO IV/V/VI rules and regulations, and SAE standards associated with light- and heavy-duty emissions controls.
What attendees should expect from this event:
- Access to industry expertise and leadership
- Technical sessions on topics that directly influence the ground vehicle emissions and emissions reduction
- Presentations on the latest technologies being employed to meet current and upcoming global regulations
- Important information for service providers
- Speakers from regulators, OEMs, and various solution providers
- Breakout sessions on relevant and timely topics
- Networking opportunities with regulatory representatives and industry peers
The SAE 2016 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium-Europe will be presented in English – including all technical sessions, keynotes, and materials. On-site translation is not scheduled for this event.
Organized by: SAE Global LLC
A North American version of event is also being held in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA on 13-15 September 2016.