September 9-11, 2014
Anaheim, California, USA
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Since the inception of on-board diagnostics in the early nineties, the continual progression of new and ever-changing emission regulations and technologies results in an ongoing need for technical and regulatory updates for OEM and supplier design engineers around the world.
This year’s event will address the most pressing on-board diagnostics technology topics, and provide updates on the latest standards and regulatory information for automotive engineering geared at meeting CARB and European Commission Regulations. The event features industry experts sharing their experiences in developing OBD solutions for both the California and European markets. New topics of discussion for the 2014 event include: 12V start-stop, diesel misfire, alternate fuel propulsion implementation, and off-road OBD.
Learn about OBD regulations and solutions, develop strategies to meet the requirements, and connect with industry experts and solution providers…attend the SAE 2014 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium.
This event is also being held in Stuttgart, Germany on March 2-4, 2015. Get more information now!
- Consider pre-event training and SAVE 10% on Symposium registration fee - Register now for this OBD Professional Development Seminar (Separate registration required)
- See what previous attendees have to say about the On-Board Diagnostics Symposium
- Interesting article by industry expert
- Meet the 2014 OBD Organizing Committee
- Attention students: Special pricing just for you
- Browse related OBD resources from SAE