October 24-26, 2016
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Who Should Attend
- OEM system and product design engineers
- Tier and component suppliers
- Light, medium, and heavy duty vehicle system and product design engineers
- Engineering educators
Benefits of Attending
- Network and interact with leading scientist and design engineers from OEM, academia, and supplier companies.
- Hear and discuss the most promising new powertrain-related technologies in engine design, fuels, lubricants, combustion, and emissions control for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty segments.
- Learn how engine makers around the world are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved to date.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline
Event Quick Links