Who Should Attend
- OEM system and product design engineers
- Tier and component suppliers
- Light, medium, and heavy duty vehicle system and product design engineers
- Engineering educators
Benefits of Attending
- Network and interact with leading scientist and design engineers from OEM, academia, and supplier companies.
- Hear and discuss the most promising new powertrain-related technologies in engine design, fuels, lubricants, combustion, and emissions control for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty segments.
- Learn how engine makers around the world are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved to date.
- What did we talk about at 2013 event